Do you have an injury? Or have special needs/goals that would benefit from having an experienced physio guiding you through a personalised exercise program?
Our Rehab classes can help you get your groove back whether you’re an elite athlete, a centenarian or a mumma to be!). These clinical exercise classes integrate Pilates, strength and conditioning training and evidence based physiotherapy rehabilitation. The combination of these practices’ makes exercise rehab a fantastic tool for injury management, injury prevention and performance enhancement.
- All classes are run by experienced Physiotherapists
- Programs are individualised and classes are kept to a maximum of four clients per class
- Suitable for all fitness levels, abilities and ages
- Modern and bright studio with well-maintained equipment
- Morning, mid-morning, lunch evening and Saturday classes available
We will keep you safe, challenge and empower you
so you leave moving and feeling better!
Exercise has been shown to assist in;
- Improving strength, flexibility and coordination
- Injury prevention, rehabilitation and sports performance
- Early and late-stage injury rehabilitation
- Lower back, pelvic and hip pain/dysfunction
- Knee and ankle pain
- Trunk and core control
- Pain management
- Falls prevention
- Improving bone strength
- Pre and post-natal conditioning