We are Hiring – Physiotherapist (New Graduate)
About Us Our mission is to provide our clients with a strong foundation of health and physical wellbeing so they can be the best they can be and more. Since opening in 2000, South Melbourne Physio has grown to become a busy multidisciplinary clinic, providing high level physiotherapy and related services. We have a strong network of local referrers, sporting clubs and a well-established client base. Set in a dynamic, active and affluent suburb we expect our staff to reflect the passion and lifestyle of the local community.
About the role The successful applicant will be supported within a current team of 7 Physiotherapists, including four Senior Physiotherapists, and a full admin team to help facilitate development and learning. The position will commence in January 2020, initially as a part time role. Our expectation is for the successful candidate to become a permanent full-time member of our team. You will be required to manage a full caseload, utilising education, manual therapy, clinical Pilates, functional rehab and injury prevention. The role has flexibility of hours and is generally split into morning or evening shifts, to allow ‘life outside of work’, with Saturday work required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Treat a range of musculoskeletal, sports and occupational injuries
- Instruct exercise rehab and pilates classes
- Develop enduring relationships with clients and local community
- Maintain complete and accurate clinical documentation
- Participate in team and individual professional development
- New or recent graduate
- AHPRA Registration and Indemnity insurance
- Passion for health and fitness
- Confidence in physiotherapy and communication essential
Culture We know how much coffee means to Melbournians and, for that reason, we provide free coffee from our local cafe for all staff! As a team we are grateful for the opportunity to help our clients achieve their physical goals. Our team are caring and respectful, and we display this on a daily basis to each other and our clientele. We have a strong, close-knit team who are passionate about life and have fun both at work and outside! At South Melbourne Physio you will be well supported clinically, and we offer a generous salary to incentivise high quality work and learning.
- Negotiable working hours
- 2 x weekly practical and non-clinical education
- Monthly physio and pilates PD
- Monthly mentor program
- Generous PD allowance
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression
- Strong focus on personal development and self-care
Application: Cover letter and resume to be forwarded to email@example.com or please email directly for further information about the position