- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Masters of Physiotherapy Practice
- Memb. Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Clinical Pilates Instructor
- WHTA Women’s Health Physiotherapist
Jacinta graduated from La Trobe University in 2013 where she received her Bachelor of Health Sciences and Masters of Physiotherapy Practice. Following this she has practised in both Melbourne and London as a Physiotherapist and Clinical Pilates instructor. She has extensive experience across a variety of settings, including hospitals, private practice and sporting clubs.
Jacinta uses a variety of treatment techniques, including both manual and exercise therapy. She has a special interest in Clinical Pilates and exercise based rehabilitation for all ages. Whether your goal is return to sport, pre and post natal care, reducing pain or simply improving your balance and core stability, Jacinta will tailor a programme unique to you.
Further study has grown Jacinta’s special interest in Women’s Health Physiotherapy, including management of bladder and bowel dysfunction, prolapse, pregnancy related pain, pre- and post-natal recovery and return to exercise. She is passionate about providing a holistic approach to health care and believes in preventative health to treat the person not just the problem.
Outside of work Jacinta loves all things outdoors and recently completed the Oxfam 100km Trailwalker!
- Clinical Pilates
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Pre/Post Natal Care
- Functional rehabilitation training (pre and post-operative)
- Sports and conditioning / sports specific rehabilitation