- Clinical co-ordinator
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Memb. Australian Physiotherapy Association (Sports)
- Clinical Pilates instructor
Graduating as a physiotherapist from Monash University in 2011, Brodie has worked across many different sectors including private practice, hospitals, rehabilitation and local sporting clubs. He has extensive orthopaedic experience in Melbourne’s public and private hospitals and is proficient in managing a range of post-operative clients.
Brodie also maintains a keen interest in sports physiotherapy, having worked previously with Melbourne University Blues FC (VAFA) and more recently with Powerhouse Rugby Union FC (Dewar Shield). This has led to a particular interest in prevention and management of soft tissue and lower limb injuries. Whether it be the competitive athlete or weekend warrior, Brodie is passionate about education and working with his clients to achieve their full potential.
Brodie is an active member in the Australian Physiotherapy Association and recently completed APA Level 2 certificates in both Spinal Physiotherapy and Sports Physiotherapy.
Brodie’s professional interests include:
- Sports injury management throughout the season
- Rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery
- Clinical Pilates and functional training
- Lumbo-pelvic dysfunction and how it relates to lower-limb injuries
- Tendon pathology, pain and management