- B. Physiotherapy (HONS), La Trobe University (2011)
- B. Exercise & Sport Science, Deakin University (2007)
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of the Sports Physiotherapy Association
- Pilates instructor
Darren completed his Physiotherapy degree in 2011 with Honours, researching forces at the knee during exercise post ACL reconstructions. Since graduating he has worked primarily in orthopaedics and trauma at Epworth Hospital in both acute and rehabilitation settings. He has extensive experience in post operative care and rehabilitation programs following orthopaedic surgeries including ACL reconstructions, total hip and knee replacements, spinal surgery, shoulder, foot and ankle surgeries.
Darren’s passion for sport and exercise both personally and professionally has lead him to have a keen interest in strength and conditioning as well as injury rehabilitation. He has represented Victoria in swimming and Australia in flat-water Kayaking and has further interests in running and riding. Furthermore he has worked at Coburg Football Club in the VFL for 3 years as a Strength and Conditioning Coach and Physiotherapist as well as working with athletes in Netball and Cricket.
Darren is also a qualified Clinical Pilates Instructor with a special interest in postural control and lumbo-pevic stability. He currently instructs some of our Pilates classes.
- Victorian Bushrangers Cricket Team
- Coburg Football Club
- Doncaster Netball Association
- Victorian Fury Netball Team